Come Work With Us!
Joint the Knight Team
NANNY/SITTER Job description:
Are you looking for a rewarding, fulfilling career-oriented field working with kids? Look no FURTHER!!!
AfterSkool Knight- CHILDCARE Provider is hiring in the Houston area!!! We are looking for dedicated and loving individuals with a strong passion for childcare as a career.
Children's scheduling and ages may vary, but we are looking for nannies and babysitters wanting Part-Time or Full-Time. The ideal candidates will be comfortable working with children of all ages and multiple children at once.
The ideal candidate is someone very loving of children, compassionate, who serves faithfully, can be trusted to work with different families, someone reliable, punctual, loyal, proactive, very caring, nurturing, a good communicator both verbal and written, and have a passion for working with children of all ages. We are looking for nannies & babysitters to keep children entertained and engaged, implement creative and educational games and playtime.
- Childcare: 2-3 years (Preferred) We offer full training onboard.
- Must possess a High School Diploma/GED or attending college or university.
- A high level of commitment and reliability to get to assigned family homes on time.
- Can provide 2 or more Childcare References (non-related to the candidate).
- Possess a Valid Driver’s License and active insurance on a vehicle, it MUST be their own, unshared, insured vehicle to drive to and from cases.
- Candidates MUST own a cell phone to always communicate! We use it for everything!
- CPR/First Aid certificate or willing to obtain it quickly.
- Our nannies & babysitters MUST be willing to PLAY and ENGAGE!
- Likes to go above and beyond.
- Has a positive attitude and can maintain a smiley face?
- Respectful, Kind, and holds good moral values.
- High school or equivalent.
- Can communicate effectively in English.
- US work authorization is a MUST.
The ideal candidate will possess the following key competencies:
- Adapt to a new environment
- Show Emotional Maturity
- Planning and organizing recreational activities while working with children
- Strong Communication skills
- Be a Role Model and make a difference!
- Must be comfortable wearing a mask while on duty and sanitary practice at all times! (We provide masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer to all employees).
- Must be Fully vaccinated including booster shot.
Multiple locations including
The Greater Heights
Houston Downtown Medical Center
Missouri City – Sienna Plantation
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
FILL OUT OUR EMPLOYMENT FORM. (Resume is required)
POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE
- Full time Nanny/Sitter
- Part-time Nanny/Sitter
- Temporary Nanny/Sitter
- Seasonal Nanny/Sitter
- Night-shift Nanny/Sitter (Must be available 12hrs +)
- Dayshift Nanny/Sitter (Must be available 12hrs +)
Kids Drivers Position:
- Kids driver- Full Time
- Kids driver- Part time (20 hrs. a week needed)
- Kids driver (Morning: 6 am – 10 am)
- Kids driver (Evening: 3pm to 7pm)